WE HAVE A LOT GOING ON!!!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Y members and day pass users are welcome to use the facility during scheduled facility hours. All members must scan their facility access card each time they enter the facility. The Y is open daily, except for select holidays. The Y reserves the right to close due to inclement weather.
|Mon-Thurs||5:30am - 8:00pm||5:30am - 9:00pm|
|Friday||5:30am - 7:00pm||5:30am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday||7:00am - Noon||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||Closed||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Saturday of Puckerbrush
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
See Whats Happening at Your Y!
We have a LOT going on. Take a look at our schedule and see what's happening.
Facility Access Guidelines For Youth
September 1-May 31st
- Youth grade 5+ may be at the Y unaccompanied.
- Youth in 4th grade may be at the Y, unaccompanied, only during the hours of 3-6 p.m. weekdays (includes no school days) and noon-4 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Youth 3rd grade and under must be accompanied at all times by a parent or caregiver age 14+.
- Monday-Sunday we require that caregivers, be 14+ to supervise younger children and must be with them at all times.
- Other age requirements apply to certain areas of the facility, such as the pool, walking track and weight/cardio rooms. See postings.
June 1-August 31st
During our summer schedule, youth going into 5th grade and above may be at the Y without a parent or caregiver. Youth going into 4th grade and below must be in a program or with a parent or caregiver (14+ years old). Please note that we do not staff youth supervisors during the summer. We require that caregivers, such as babysitters, need to be 14 years or older to bring younger children to the Y.
Facility Access For Outside Groups
The Y can be utilized for outside group events based on availability and purpose. Please contact the Executive Director at 641-585-5220 for details.