Adult Coed Volleyball League
Adult Coed Volleyball is BACK!!! Round up some friends and BRING IT with 6 on 6 play. Teams will play 7 weeks of regular season games and 1-2 weeks of single elimination tournament play. League champs win a t-shirt. Yep...we said T-SHIRT people!
Men and women 18+. Teams limited to 8 players. Males may not outnumber females by more than one during match play.
Per Game Sub Fee: $5 members, $7 non-members
Registration runs until January 15th, 2020. Stop by the Y to pick up your team registration packet or download it here: TEAM REGISTRATION PACKET
Games will be played at the Forest City YMCA on Monday nights 6:30 & 7:30pm from January 20th-March 16th.
Contact us at 641-585-5220 about signing up for REMIND, our text messaging system, and/or keep an eye on our website and www.Facebook.com/ForestCityYMCA for updates!
- Males can't outnumber females by more than 1 during play.
- This is a "Call Your Own" style league.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Team Captains are responsible for collecting registration fees and registering teams with the Y.
- All players must be fully registered to play in matches.
- Download the registration packet above to see all league rules.