SO YOU WANT TO RENT THE Y?
RENT THE Y FOR A VARIETY OF OCCASIONS
What You Need To Know
You need a place to hold a meeting? You say it’s your birthday? Need a place to host a graduation party? Planning a group event? We’re happy to offer you a great place to have fun with your kids, family or group!
Contact Bruce Mielke at the Y to inquire about availability for your event or meeting. A deposit, if applicable is required to hold the date. The deposit will be held and returned within one week, provided no excess mess or damage has occurred to the building.
FACILITY USAGE AGREEMENT FORM
A Facility Usage Agreement Form must be filled out, signed and returned with your deposit payment. Forms are available at our Front Desk or on our web site.
Groups must provide at least one responsible adult chaperone (age 21+) for every 15 youth. Chaperones must be with youth at all times. The Y will provide building supervisors and lifeguards if applicable, but is not responsible for supervising groups.
Groups are responsible for set-up and cleaning areas used. Any mess required to be cleaned up by Y staff will be deducted from the deposit or the group will be billed.
While using the Y, visitors are expected to follow all posted building rules. Please assist Y staff to make certain visitors are with your group. Rules include, but are not limited to:
- No drugs, alcohol, smoking, gambling or other conduct detrimental to the YMCA.
- Food and drink limited to the game room or multipurpose room.
Prior approval is required from Y staff for:
- Admission charges
- Outside food, drink or equipment
- Dances on wood floors
Our Multipurpose room package includes:
- Full kitchen
- Large open area with seating up to 100
- Large screen TV.
- $25 deposit, if applicable.
- $25/hour for private/for-profit organizations
- No charge for non-profit/community groups
- $25/hour after business hours
*Responsible for self set-up/clean-up.
Our birthday party package includes access to:
- Multipurpose room
- Game room
- Up to two hours of swimming with a certified lifeguard on duty
- Open gym for up to 15 children during business hours
- $25 deposit required
- $75 for up to 3 hours
- See whole facility usage for after business hours.
- Fridays, 4-8 p.m.
- Saturdays, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sundays, 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*Responsible for self set-up/clean up.
They Y has a brightly lit full court gymnasium with:
- 6 basketball goals (4 adjustable)
- Pickleball & volleyball markings
- Full privacy divider curtain
- Basketballs, volleyballs, and more
- $25 deposit required.
- $25/hour (1/2 court)
- $50/hour after hours
*Due to our active programming, we only allow 1/2 court rentals during business hours which is based on availability.
This package is for after hours usage and includes:
- Access for up to 100 people
- Usage of our full gymnasium
- Up to two hours of pool/sauna time staffed with certified lifeguards
- Use of our fully equipped game room
- Access to our racquetball courts
- Use of our multi-purpose room
- Building supervisor(s)
- $100 deposit required.
- $650 for overnight (up to 12 hours)
- There will be an extra charge of $15 per hour for more than 30 people in pool. This cost covers extra lifeguards
*Pool usage must be completed by midnight.
*Day pass rates apply for non-members during business hours